Kate Bush performing ‘Army Dreamers’ in Germany with her brother Paddy.
Adam’s Rib (1949)
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy | The Andrew Sisters
The fact that a new singer could hit No 1 with a cover version of Emily Brontë was proof that poetry, music, feminism and lo-fi would rescue the world from boy bands and electro-pop, dead white males and money.
Katharine Hepburn on location for Adam’s Rib discovers she’s not as adept a horsewoman as she thought she was. “No wooden horse can throw me” insists the star.
My AP Psych teacher from high school keeps binders and notebooks with dicks drawn on them to use as visual aids for the Freudian unit.
One time she did this life changing little “experiment” where she ever so calmly asked guys why they draw penises on things. They tried to say “it’s just funny” or “you don’t understand” and she just kept saying “you’re right, I don’t understand. Explain to me. You already know what a penis looks like, why do you have to draw it on things? Are you marking it? Are you tagging it? Girls don’t draw vaginas on things.” And the guys suddenly started questioning their motives for everything they do and one guy was like “ms, stop talking about penises, you’re making us uncomfortable.” And she shouted “HOW DO YOU THINK WE FEEL SEEING DICKS DRAWN ON STUFF ALL THE TIME?”
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.